- Dan is comedy writer/director living in LA, by way of NYC, by way of New Jersey...
- Currently Dan directs branded videos at BuzzFeed Motion Pictures where has written, and directed Puppyhood, their most successful branded video series to date with 250+ million views.
- Dan also directs branded videos for BuzzFeed's most popular franchise, The Try Guys among dozens of others garnering millions more views.
- In 2012 Dan did not win a Webby Award for best "Comedy Short or Individual Episode" for his "Man Without A Facebook Video." He lost to Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, which could have been worse.
- Dan's directed videos for a bunch of clients you've heard of like, Purina, Gillette, Ford, Warner Bros., Amazon, Kia, the CW, NBCUniversal, Lifetime, Comcast Xfinity, and more...like Hot Pockets.